Thank you for your interest in the Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders and mascot, T-Rac. These ladies have made history as the premier spirit squad for the Tennessee Titans. Their array of talents and outstanding personalities can add excitement and class to any corporate or charity event. Let them dazzle your audiences and deliver quality, wholesome entertainment to your organization.
Members of the Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders are available for appearances from June 1 through March 31 each year. All requests must be submitted in writing using the provided Appearance Request Form or a formal letter. Please furnish as much information as possible. Upon receipt of your completed Appearance Request Form, you can expect a response within 10 business days. Appearance requests that do not require a performance by the group are generally confirmed sooner.
Non-performance requests should be received by the Director of Cheerleaders 2 to 3 weeks prior to the scheduled event to allow sufficient time for scheduling. Performance requests must be received 3 to 4 weeks prior to your event to allow time for scheduling and rehearsals.FOR MORE INFORMATION:Online Request Form: click hereEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgFax:
615-565-4015Scroll down for rates and restrictions.
TITANS CHEERLEADERS AVAILABLE FOR MILITARY TOURS
The Titans Cheerleaders have traveled all across the globe, from Kuwait to Guam, visiting our United States Military.
They can perform their acclaimed one-hour variety show, including singing, dancing, and soldier interaction or just come for a meet and greet to visit with the troops and take photos.Rates and availability vary
; please email email@example.com
or call 615-565-4319 to discuss the details of your specific tour.
SCHEDULE A SUITE VISIT BY THE TITANS CHEERLEADERS
Have you been wondering how to celebrate that special birthday? Do you know what it will take to persuade that new client? A Suite Visit during a home game from the Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders might just do the trick!
For only $100, you can schedule to have two lovely Tennessee Titans cheerleaders come to your suite for a short in-game visit. With autographs, pictures, beautiful ladies, and football, the day will most certainly be one to remember!Click here to download a suite visit request form
, fill it out and fax it back to 615-565-4015 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To speak with someone personally about specific suite requests, please call 615.565.4319.
FEES FOR CHEERLEADER APPEARANCES
• Non-performance requests for business and corporate events require a fee of $200.00 per person/per hour, with a 2-person / 1 hour minimum.
• Performance requests for business and corporate events require a fee of $300.00 per person/per hour, with a 4-person / 1 hour minimum.
• Non-performance requests for most 501(c)3 non-profit organizations, civic groups, churches and charity events with underwriters require a fee of $100 per person/per hour, with a 2-person/1 hour minimum. Non-profit, civic, church and charity organizations not sponsored by an underwriter must pay a $75 flat rate per cheerleader, with a 2-person/1 hour minimum, 2-hour limit. Non-profit business associations, even those with a federal tax-exempt number, may be considered at the full business-related rates.
• Appearances for youth birthday parties, ages 1 to 13 years, require a fee of $100.00 per person/per hour, with a 2-person / 1 hour minimum.
• Tennessee Titans Entertainment, Inc. must receive the total appearance fee due at the time of the event.
• Make checks payable to Tennessee Titans Entertainment, Inc.
• For appearances requiring travel outside of a 25-mile radius of metropolitan Nashville, you must provide mileage reimbursement of 58.5 cents per mile. For appearances requiring travel outside of a 75-mile radius of metropolitan Nashville, you must provide any necessary lodging, meals and mileage reimbursement of 58.5 cents per mile. Non-paid appearance requests within a 25-mile radius of Nashville are more likely to be considered.CLICK HERE FOR THE APPEARANCE REQUEST FORM
• In order to be considered a charity appearance, all of the proceeds must go towards a specified charity.
• The Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders will attend appearances held in public places only.
• The Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders will not make appearances that specifically promote beer and alcohol.
• The logo and team name, “Tennessee Titans,” cannot be used to promote any organization or event without the express written consent of Tennessee Titans Entertainment, Inc.
• Tennessee Titans Entertainment, Inc. has the right to refuse any appearance request