The Tennessee Titans support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many auction requests as possible. We wish we could accommodate all, but unfortunately, we cannot approve every request.
As a result to the number of requests received on a monthly basis, your organization must complete the Tennessee Titans online donation request form and comply with the following guidelines in order to be considered for a Titans memorabilia item.Disclaimer: We are unable to donate game tickets and do not accept personal mailed or dropped off items to be autographed by players and/or coaches.The Tennessee Titans asks each requester to please read the organization’s donation request guidelines
Approved donation items are typically mailed two weeks prior to your event date. “Pick up” auction items are available normally one week prior the scheduled event date for requests from local organizations
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Click here to access the Tennessee Titans donation request form. Mail, fax or phone requests are not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled completely, with a firm verifiable event date, in order for your request to be considered.
- Your non-profit organization, school or church must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the benefiting charity to complete the donation request form).
- Your donation request must be submitted via online donation form and received by the Titans at least four weeks (28 days) prior to your event date.
- Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to donate memorabilia items for raffles, door prizes, incentive prizes, individuals and/or charity team fundraisers (i.e. Relay for Life, Walk the Nights, etc).
- Your organization must be located in our geographic market of Tennessee, northern Alabama and southern Kentucky.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from the Titans during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- It is recommended your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation item. Rather, a Titans donation item should be a complimentary element to your event.
Due to the large volume of requests received, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Our policies allow us to be generous with our donations, but submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation item. All legitimate requests will receive a response via email. No phone calls please.
Requests are customarily fulfilled with commemorative Titans memorabilia accompanied with original and/or replica signatures from a player(s) and/or coach. The replicated signatures are not altered in any way during this transferring process and therefore are an authentic simulated signature. A Certificate of Authenticity will accompany each item.
The Tennessee Titans donate ONLY TITANS MEMORABILIA
for organization auctions, etc., to raise money for charitable causes, community improvement, and educational enhancement within the Tennessee Titans market (including Tennessee, southern Kentucky and northern Alabama). Each request is reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis.Click here to access the Tennessee Titans Donation Request form
Thank you for considering the Tennessee Titans as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts!We are proud of the fact that we donate approximately 1,000 auction items each year to help non-profit organizations throughout our market