Titans Mobile App
TITANS MOBILE APP
Make your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android device or Blackberry a unique part of your Titans experience – 365 days a year.
Features of the Titans Mobile App include:
• Latest news headlines, game previews, practice reports from Senior Writer/Editor Jim Wyatt
• Push notification alerts with real-time breaking news from the Titans
• Watch game highlights, live press conferences with head coach Mike Mularkey, QB Marcus Mariota and RB DeMarco Murray
• Photo galleries from games, community events and Titans cheerleader shoots
• Team roster, depth chart, schedule, statistics and injury reports
• Live in-stadium views from multiple angles for fans attending games at Nissan Stadium
• Live Red Zone channel feed for fans attending games at Nissan Stadium
• Exclusive video on demand content, including episodes and features from "Titans All-Access"
• Aggregated twitter feed with real-time updates from fans and the team
• One-click social media sharing of all Titans content, live check-ins
• Fantasy football tracker allowing fans to keep track of their favorite fantasy players
• Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
• NFL standings, scores, schedules, draft recaps and analysis
• Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
• Interactive Nissan Stadium maps
• Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Tennessee Titans Mobile is free and available for download on iPhones and iPods running iOS 4.0 or higher, Android devices running Android 2.2 or higher, and BlackBerry Storm 2, Torch 9800/9810/9850/9860, Bold 9650/9700/9780/9788/9790/9900/9930/9981, Curve 9350/9360/9370/9380 and Tour 9630.
Fans can download the official Tennessee Titans Mobile app on the Apple App Store, Android Marketplace or BlackBerry App World.
It also is available to download by clicking this link
or scanning the QR code to the right.
Support Contact us via email at email@example.com