NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Former Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck will announce the team's second-round draft pick (40th overall) live from Radio City Music Hall on Friday, April 26, the second day of the NFL Draft.
Bulluck's involvement is part of the NFL's overall plan to have 32 legendary NFL alumni, one representing each team, announce second or third-round picks. It continues a successsful program that began in 2011 in which each selection in the second round was announced by a former player.
Defensive end Jevon Kearse, Tennessee's first-round selection in 1999, announced the Titans' second round pick in 2011 (LB
The NFL alumni scheduled to be on-hand to make the announcements from the podium feature six Pro Football Hall of Famers, including three from the Class of 2013:
• Arizona Cardinals, Larry Centers (FB)
• Atlanta Falcons, Deion Sanders (CB)
• Baltimore Ravens, Jonathan Ogden (OT)
• Buffalo Bills, Chris Kelsay (DE)
• Carolina Panthers, Mike Minter (S)
• Chicago Bears, Neal Anderson (RB)
• Cincinnati Bengals, Tim Krumrie (DT)
• *Cleveland Browns, Dick Schafrath (T)
• Dallas Cowboys , Tony Casillas (DT)
• Denver Broncos, Randy Gradishar (LB)
• Detroit Lions, Herman Moore (WR)
• Green Bay Packers, Dave Robinson (LB)
• Houston Texans, Steve McKinney (C)
• *Indianapolis Colts, Tarik Glenn (T)
• Jacksonville Jaguars, Mark Brunell (QB)
• *Kansas City Chiefs, Gary Barbaro (DB)
• Miami Dolphins, Larry Little (G)
• Minnesota Vikings, Joey Browner (S)
• New England Patriots, Kevin Faulk (RB)
• *New Orleans Saints, Steve Gleason (S)
• New York Giants, Rich Seubert (G)
• New York Jets, Wayne Chrebet (WR)
• *Oakland Raiders, Willie Brown (DB)
• Philadelphia Eagles, Jeremiah Trotter (LB)
• Pittsburgh Steelers, Merril Hoge (RB)
• St. Louis Rams, Orlando Pace (T)
• San Diego Chargers, Jim Hill (DB)
• San Francisco 49ers, Guy McIntyre (G)
• Seattle Seahawks, Isaiah Kacyvenski (LB)
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Warren Sapp (DT)
• Tennessee Titans, Keith Bulluck (LB)
• Washington Redskins, LaVar Arrington (LB)
Teams marked with a * do not have a second-round selection, barring a trade into Round 2. Their player representatives will announce their Round 3 picks.
The 2013 NFL Draft will continue the three-day format introduced in 2010, with the first three rounds broadcast in primetime at 8:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 25 and 6:30 p.m. ET on Friday, April 26, and concluding with Rounds 4-7 on Saturday, April 27 at 12:00 p.m. ET. The NFL Draft will be broadcast on NFL Network and ESPN/ESPN2.
NFL Network will feature live look-ins from the Titans' war room at Baptist Sports Park as the team is on the clock in the first round.