NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Titans have launched the team's official mobile app, offering Titans fans instant access to exclusive team content at their fingertips.
Tennessee Titans Mobile is free and available for download on iPhones and iPods running iOS 4.0 or higher, Android devices running Android 2.2 or higher, and BlackBerry Storm 2, Torch 9800/9810/9850/9860, Bold 9650/9700/9780/9788/9790/9900/9930/9981, Curve 9350/9360/9370/9380 and Tour 9630.
Fans can download the official Tennessee Titans Mobile app on the Apple App Store, Android Marketplace or BlackBerry App World. It also is available to download by clicking this link or scanning the Titans QR code.
Among the features of the Titans app:
• Video on-demand press conferences/clips with Titans players and head coach Mike Munchak
• Exclusive video content, including episodes and features from "Titans All-Access"
• Latest news, game previews, practice reports, community headlines and blogs
• Push notification alerts with real-time breaking news from the Titans
• Aggregated twitter feed with real-time updates from fans and the team
• One-click social media sharing of all Titans content, live check-ins
• Photo galleries from games, community events and Titans cheerleader shoots
• Fantasy football tracker allowing fans to keep track of their favorite fantasy players
• Team roster, depth chart, schedule, statistics and injury reports
• Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
• NFL standings, scores, schedules, draft recaps and analysis
• Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
• Interactive LP Field maps
• Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
"Not only is this the perfect gameday companion for die-hard Titans fans who want live team stats, news and scores at their fingertips, it's a quick and easy way to obtain unprecedented access to everything the Titans are doing, 365 days a year no matter where you are," said Titans Executive Vice President Don MacLachlan. "We are very excited to further connect with our fan base through our new Titans app."
The app was developed in partnership with leading sports team app developer Yinzcam, Inc.
"We are proud and delighted to have the opportunity to work with the Tennessee Titans to provide the ultimate mobile experience for their fan," said Priya Narasimhan, CEO and Founder of YinzCam, Inc. "The Titans Mobile app will keep fans connected with the team 24x7, in real-time and on-the-go."
Future additions include big plans for in-stadium experiences that will allow fans to watch the RedZone Channel and see replays from several different angles. The Titans will continue to release updates with new features, giving fans something to look forward to year-round.
"Mobile devices are here to stay and we want to take advantage of them to further connect with our fans, both on game days and throughout the year" MacLachlan said.