NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A new lineup of food and beverage offerings awaits Tennessee Titans fans attending games at LP Field this season, thanks to a new partnership with Aramark. Today, the Titans and Aramark, the team’s new hospitality partner at LP Field, unveiled new menu enhancements and renovated lower concourse concessions locations, further positioning LP Field as a premier sports and entertainment venue.
Among the changes designed to enrich LP Field’s dining experience: upgrading the look and feel of concessions stands, introducing new dining concepts and menu items, re-branding locations with new names and menus, and adding more vibrant signage and facades throughout the concourse. Other re-design elements include installing new cooking equipment, hanging new digital menu boards to make it easier to order, and adding a new point of sale system for faster service.
“Our fans have made it clear that improving the fan experience at LP Field is important, so it has become a top priority for us,” said Don MacLachlan, Titans executive vice president of administration and facilities. “We are thrilled to have partnered with Aramark to take our culinary offerings to the next level of quality and variety for our fans.”
In addition to the renovations to the lower concourse concession stands, three new concepts, themed to reflect the tastes and flavors of Nashville, have been added. Local favorites, Petro’s Chili & Chips and Logan’s Roadhouse, have also joined LP Field’s culinary roster.
LP Field Burger Brawl
At the new Nashgrille stand (Sections 108, 116, 131, 139, 319, 328), fans will have an opportunity to determine which of the following newly introduced burgers lands a permanent position on the menu.
• Nashburger - Angus beef with pimento cheese, apple wood smoked bacon and pickled green tomatoes
• Big Daddy Burger - Angus beef, Benton’s Smoky Mountain Country Ham Mac & Cheese and barbecue sauce
The winning burger will be determined by the total number of each burger sold through regular season home games one through six. The winner of the LP Field Burger Brawl will be announced before the December 14 game and will be featured on the menu for the 2015-16 season.
NEW Concessions Concepts and Items
• Provisions featuring Music City Meatloaf Sandwich, inspired by the thriving culinary scene in Nashville. Homemade meatloaf with crispy, fried onions and chipotle mayo. Sections: 113, 136, 311, 336
• Chicken Coop featuring BoJangles’ chicken tenders and fries. Sections: 112, 135, 211, 236
• Petro’s Chili & Chips featuring the Signature Petro- Corn chips with chili, grated cheeses, tomatoes and sour cream (black olives and jalapenos optional). Sections: 111, 134, 207, 240, 313, 334• New to Logan’s Roadhouse, Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich- Spicy, hand-breaded chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and a side of blue cheese. Sections: 121, 144, 308, 339
NEW Premium Dining Brand
Premium dining at LP Field has also undergone a significant transformation in the off season, with the creation of Titans Hospitality. Together, the Titans and Aramark have launched Titans Hospitality, a portfolio of world-class food, beverage and service enhancements, offered exclusively within LP Field. With a commitment to creating unsurpassed guest experiences, delicious culinary options and providing unmatched service, Titans Hospitality will offer a unique culinary and hospitality experience for fans on the club and suite levels of LP Field and to those who are enjoying catered events in the venue on non-game days.