NASHVILLE, Tenn. --
The Titans returned to Saint Thomas Sports Park for their final practice before leaving for Flowery Branch, Ga. for Monday’s joint practice with the Atlanta Falcons.
Here is everything you need to know:
• The Titans practiced without pads today after five consecutive practices in full pads.
• Left guard Andy Levitre
has been removed from the NFI (Non Football Injury) list and took part in portions of today’s practice. He has missed all of camp thus far recovering from an emergency appendectomy.
• The highlight of the day was a pass from Jake Locker
to Kendall Wright
. The ball was thrown deep over the middle just over the fingertips of Tommie Campbell
and into the outstretched arms of Wright.
• Jason McCourty
has had a solid camp and made another impressive pass breakup today getting his hands on a deep ball intended for Justin Hunter
down the right sideline.
• The script for tomorrow’s practice has been set for months, according to head coach Ken Whisenhunt, and will feature a variety of 1v1 and team drills. Everyone is looking forward to going against someone not in Titans two-tone blue.
• Top draft pick Taylor Lewan
continues to get as many reps as possible. Whisenhunt mentioned that it’s important to get him snaps all over the offensive line without putting too much on his plate.
• Whisenhunt said he was pleased with the continued progression of Shonn Greene
and saw some good things at Saturday night’s practice from LP Field.