NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The NFL Combine is set for February 28-March 6 in Indianapolis.
The Titans, led by general manager Jon Robinson, will be well represented at Lucas Oil Stadium. The team has two picks in the first round (5th and 18th) and is scheduled for eight picks overall.
The SEC had the most players (66) invited to the combine, led by Alabama and LSU, with 10 players each. Michigan had the most players invited, with 14.
Here’s a look at the invited prospects from area schools:
• Defensive end Derek Barnett
• Quarterback Josh Dobbs
• Running back Alvin Kamara
• Receiver Josh Malone
• Linebacker Jalen Reeves-Maybin
• Defensive back Cam Sutton
• Linebacker Zach Cunningham
• Offensive tackle Will Holden
• Guard Jassamen Dunker
• Cornerback Ezra Robinson
• Defensive end Keionta Davis
• Offensive linemen Corey Levin
• Kicker Jake Elliott
• Defensive back Art Maulet
• Offensive lineman Forrest Lamp
• Receiver Taywan Taylor
More local prospects who received invitations:
• Cornerback Corn Elder, who starred at Miami after playing at Nashville’s Ensworth High.
• Quarterback C.J. Beathard, who starred at Battle Ground Academy and played at Iowa.
• Offensive lineman Conor McDermott, who played at UCLA after also prepping at Ensworth.
• Quarterback Nathan Peterman, who began his collegiate career at the University of Tennessee before finishing at Pittsburgh.