The NFL will celebrate its brightest stars of today and tomorrow with new Pro Bowl week festivities in 2017 in Orlando.
Culminating with the 2017 Pro Bowl game at Camping World Stadium on Sunday, January 29 and televised live at 7 PM CT on ESPN and ESPN Deportes, Pro Bowl week will celebrate all levels of football -- from youth to high school to the NFL's best.
The 2017 Pro Bowl will feature a return to the traditional AFC vs. NFC game format following three years using a revised, "unconferenced" format. The NFL's best will once again be in the spotlight as 88 players -- 44 from the AFC and 44 from the NFC -- are determined by the consensus votes of fans, players and coaches.
More Pro Bowl Info
PRO: Pete Ittersagen joined the Titans early in the 2010 training camp and spent the majority of the season on the practice squad before being signed to the 53-man roster on Dec. 17, 2010. The Wheaton product will contribute on special teams coverage units and provide cornerback depth in the secondary.
• The Wheaton, Ill., native was originally signed as rookie free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars on April 26, 2009.
• Waived by the Jaguars on Sept. 5, 2009.
• Signed as free agent with the Indianapolis Colts on May 17, 2010.
• Released by the Colts on Aug. 1, 2010.
• Signed by Titans as a free agent on Aug. 2, 2010 and released on Aug. 31, 2010.
• Signed to the Titans’ practice squad on Sept. 5, 2010 and spent the first 10 weeks in that role before being released from the squad on Nov. 25, 2010.
• Re-signed to the Titans’ practice squad on Dec. 8, 2010.
• Signed by the Titans from their practice squad to the active roster on Dec. 17, 2010.
• Was a four-year starter and three-time All-American choice as a cornerback and return specialist for Wheaton. Set a school record with nine career touchdown returns (five punt returns, three interception returns and one kickoff return). Also set school marks with 65 punt returns and a 16.5-yard punt return avg.
• Had 252 career tackles and 60 passes defensed, fifth-most in Division III history.
• Was named Associated Press First-Team ‘Little All-America Team’ choice and two-time First-Team Division III All-America by the American Football Coaches Association.
• As a senior, registered 25 punt returns with a 18.6-yard avg. with two touchdowns.
• Also had three touchdown returns in team’s four post-season games.
• Holds degree in business and economics from Wheaton.
• Single, splits time between Nashville and Wheaton, Ill.
• Attended Wheaton North High School where he was a two-year starter and was named Gatorade Athlete of the Year as senior.
• Also lettered in baseball, setting 12 school marks.
• Born Peter Wilson Ittersagen on Sept. 28, 1985 in Wheaton, Ill.