Titans Player Appearance Requests
The Tennessee Titans are proud to be a philanthropic leader in the community and it’s our goal to make a difference in the lives of our fans.
As a part of our community outreach efforts, Titans players, cheerleaders and our mascot, TRAC, will make appearances for non-profit organizations, schools and civic functions based on their availability.
Players are available for a limited number of appearances, and their availability is dependent on the time of year.
Please be advised that the following criteria will be considered when reviewing player appearance requests:
• Appearances must include a clear role for the player that will impact participants in a meaningful way (reading to students, distributing awards, etc.). For this reason, autograph sessions will not be considered.
• Due to risk of injury, players are not permitted to participate in most athletic functions.
• Unpaid community appearances typically last one (1) hour in length. Players will only make these appearances for non-profit organizations, schools and civic functions, based on their availability. In lieu of an appearance fee, many civic organizations offer to make donations to the charity of the player’s choice. Individual and family requests (birthday parties, proposals, etc.) will not be considered.
• There will be a fee for all other appearances. Paid appearances can vary in length.
• When submitting the request form below, you must select a specific date for your appearance; requests with "open date availability" will not be considered.