· The victory gave the Titans a three-game winning streak and five victories in a six-game span.
· The Titans earned their second all-time win at Lucas Oil Stadium (2017).
· With 31 points at Indianapolis, the Titans scored 30 or more points for the third consecutive game, marking the first time for the team to do so since 2016. The Titans have totaled 108 points in their last three contests (35 vs. Kansas City, Nov. 10; 42 vs. Jacksonville, Nov. 24).
· The Titans won for the fourth time in 2019 when trailing or tied entering the fourth quarter. It is their highest number in a season since accomplishing the feat four times in 2009.
· The Titans blocked two field goals to become the first NFL team to block two field goals in a game since Nov. 3, 2013, when the San Diego Chargers accomplished the feat at Washington.
· Recorded a season-low three penalties and 33 penalty yards. It was the club's lowest penalty total since a two-penalty game against Washington on Dec. 22, 2018.
· Rushed for 154 yards to record the team's third consecutive game with 150-plus rushing yards.
· Created three turnovers, including two interceptions and one fumble recovery, to register the team's third game of the season with at least three takeaways. The team is plus-five in turnover margin on the season.
· The defense totaled three sacks, marking the unit's eighth game of 2019 with three or more sacks.
WR A.J. BROWN
· Led the team with 45 receiving yards on three receptions (tied for team lead).
S KEVIN BYARD
· Intercepted a Jacoby Brissett pass in Colts territory and returned the ball 21 yards in the third quarter. The play gave him four interceptions in 2019 (tied for the team high) and 16 career interceptions.
· Registered his third consecutive season with four or more interceptions.
· Leads the NFL with 16 interceptions since the beginning of the 2017 season.
· Tied for 18th place on the franchise's all-time career interceptions list.
DT JURRELL CASEY
· Recorded a seven-yard sack in the second quarter. The play gave him three sacks in 2019 and 49 sacks in his career.
· With his 49th career sack, he passed Robert Brazile (48 career sacks) for seventh place on the franchise's all-time sack chart.
OLB KAMALEI CORREA
· Sacked Jacoby Brissett for a one-yard loss in the fourth quarter. The sack came on third down and preceded the team's go-ahead touchdown on a blocked field goal return on the following play. Correa has two sacks in 2019 and 5.5 career sacks.
· Helped secure the victory by recovering a fumble by tight end Ross Travis at Tennessee's eight-yard line with 1:58 on the clock in the fourth quarter. He tallied his first career defensive fumble recovery.
WR COREY DAVIS
· Posted a 23-yard reception to help set up a Titans touchdown in the first quarter.
RB DERRICK HENRY
· Totaled 149 yards and one touchdown on 26 rushing attempts (5.7 avg.). He added three receptions for 17 yards.
· Recorded 68 rushing attempts for 496 yards, a 7.3-yard average and five touchdowns over the past three games.
· Joined Jim Brown, Eric Dickerson, O.J. Simpson and Adrian Peterson as the only players in NFL history with at least 145 rushing yards and a touchdown in three consecutive games.
· Rushed for a 13-yard touchdown on a fourth-and-one play in the third quarter. It was his 11th rushing touchdown of 2019 and the 33rd rushing touchdown of his career.
· Registered his fourth consecutive game with at least one rushing touchdown. It tied his career-best streak (2018), and he is now one game from tying the franchise record of five consecutive games with a touchdown run (Earl Campbell, 1979; DeMarco Murray, 2016).
· Reached the 1,000-yard season rushing mark on his first carry of the game. He became the first player for the team since Chris Johnson (2008–2013) with consecutive 1,000-yard rushing seasons and joined Eddie George (seven), Johnson (six) and Earl Campbell (five) as the only players in franchise history with multiple 1,000-yard rushing seasons.
· Registered a 34-yard run in the third quarter.
· Recorded his third consecutive 100-yard rushing game, his fourth 100-yard rushing game of 2019 and his ninth career 100-yard rushing game, including playoffs.
· Became the first Titans player with three consecutive 100-yard rushing games since Chris Johnson (12) from 2009-10.
· Registered the NFL's first individual 100-yard rushing game against the Colts since Denver's C.J. Anderson (158) on Dec. 14, 2017. The Colts defense went 29 consecutive games without allowing an individual 100-yard rusher until Henry rushed for 149 yards.
· Over his past 16 games, he has rushed for an NFL-high 1,725 yards and 18 touchdowns and added 221 receiving yards and two touchdowns. His scrimmage totals include 1,946 yards and 20 touchdowns.
WR CODY HOLLISTER
· Recorded his first career reception on an 11-yard pass from Ryan Tannehill in the second quarter. He totaled two receptions for 13 yards.
WR ADAM HUMPHRIES
· Recorded a 13-yard touchdown reception on a third-down play in the first quarter. It was his second touchdown reception of 2019 and his 11th career touchdown catch.
DL AUSTIN JOHNSON
· Blocked a 53-yard field goal attempt in the first quarter. It was his first career blocked kick and one of the team's two blocked field goals in the game.
P BRETT KERN
· Averaged 48.8 gross yards and 42.4 net yards on five punts. He placed four of his five punts inside the 20.
· Boomed a 65-yard punt in the second quarter and delivered a 62-yard punt in the third quarter to help pin the Colts on their own 12-yard line.
· Has an NFL-high 33 punts inside the 20 in 2019.
OLB HAROLD LANDRY III
· Dropped Jacoby Brissett for a two-yard loss in the third quarter to register his ninth sack of 2019. The play gave him 13.5 career sacks.
· Recorded his fifth consecutive game with at least one sack, tying for the seventh-longest streak of its kind in franchise history. The last Titans player with a five-game sack streak was outside linebacker Brian Orakpo in 2016.
· Pressured Jacoby Brissett on a third-quarter pass that was intercepted by safety Kevin Byard.
CB KAREEM ORR
· Appeared in his first career NFL game.
WR KALIF RAYMOND
· Recorded his first career start.
· Scored his first career touchdown on a 40-yard pass from Ryan Tannehill in the fourth quarter. It was his second catch of at least 40 yards in a three-game span.
CB LOGAN RYAN
· Tallied his fourth interception of the season (tied for the team high) by snaring Jacoby Brissett's pass that was intended for Zach Pascal in the fourth quarter. He returned the ball 16 yards. It was his 17th career interception.
· Registered the third season of his career with four or more interceptions and his first such campaign as a member of the Titans.
P RYAN SANTOSO
· Made his NFL debut less than a week after being signed to the roster.
· Booted five touchbacks on six total kickoff attempts.
CB TYE SMITH
· Scored the go-ahead touchdown on a 63-yard blocked field goal return in the fourth quarter, registering his first career touchdown. It was the franchise's fifth all-time touchdown return on a blocked field goal and the first since Donald Mitchell's 69-yard touchdown return at Detroit on Oct. 21, 2001.
· Helped seal the game with his first career forced fumble late in the fourth quarter. With the Colts driving late in the game, he knocked the ball out of the hands of tight end Ross Travis, and it was recovered by outside linebacker Kamalei Correa.
K RYAN SUCCOP
· Made his only field goal attempt (31 yards) and all four extra point attempts. It gave him 10 consecutive made PATs in a two-week span.
QB RYAN TANNEHILL
· The victory improved quarterback Ryan Tannehill's starting record with the Titans to 5-1.
· Completed 17 of 22 passes for 182 yards and two touchdowns for a passer rating of 131.2. His passer rating was the second-highest single-game rating of his career with a minimum of 20 attempts.
· Has passed for 1,458 yards, 12 touchdowns and three interceptions with a passer rating of 117.1 in six games since taking over the starting quarterback job in Week 7.
· Through the late afternoon games of Sunday, Dec. 1, his 2019 season passer rating of 113.9 ranked second in the NFL behind only Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins' 114.8 passer rating.
· His two touchdown passes included a 13-yard pass to wide receiver Adam Humphries in the first quarter and a 40-yarder to wide receiver Kalif Raymond in the fourth quarter. He improved his 2019 total to 12 touchdown passes and his career passing numbers to 135 touchdown passes.
· Logged his 21st career game in which he completed at least two touchdown passes without throwing an interception.
The Tennessee Titans take on the Indianapolis Colts in Week 13 of the 2019 season at Lucas Oil Stadium. (Photos: Donald Page)