PRO: The Titans signed Aaron Stinnie as a rookie free agent following the 2018 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-3-inch, 312-pounder played primarily at tackle collegiately but will work on the interior offensive front with the Titans. The Charlottesville, Va., native was a two-time, first-team All-CAA offensive lineman at James Madison where he also started 42 consecutive contests.
• Stinnie did not play organized football until his junior year of high school, focusing on basketball until that point.
• Stinnie was a defensive lineman in his first two seasons at James Madison before transitioning to the offensive line as a redshirt sophomore in 2015.
• His father, Phil, played forward for the Virginia Commonwealth University basketball team and finished seventh on the school’s career scoring list.
• Stinnie went to the same high school, St. Anne’s-Belfield School in Charlottesville, Va., as NFL players Chris and Kyle Long.
• The Charlottesville, Va., native was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 11, 2018.
• Appeared in 54 games with 42 starts over four seasons at James Madison. Started 42 consecutive games from 2015-17.
• As a senior (2017), started all 15 games at left tackle and was named team captain. Was part of an offensive line that helped James Madison lead the CAA and rank 15th nationally in scoring with 34.3 points per game. Helped the Dukes produce four games with 40+ points including a season-high 75 points against Norfolk State (9/16). Earned Associated Press first team All-America, STATS FCS first team All-American, first team All-CAA Offensive Lineman and JMU Offensive Lineman of the Year honors.
• As a junior (2016), started all 15 games at left tackle. Part of an offensive line that set James Madison and CAA single-season records in scoring with 700 points, rushing offense with 4,125 yards, total offense with 7,612 yards and first downs with 380. Earned HERO Sports FCS second team All-American, first team All-CAA Offensive Lineman and JMU Offensive Lineman of the Year honors.
• As a sophomore (2015), started all 12 games and was part of an offensive line that ranked second nationally in FCS in scoring with 44.3 points per game and in total offense with 528.8 yards per game. The Dukes offense led the nation on third-down conversion percentage with 54 percent. Transitioned from defensive line to offensive line during spring practice.
• As a redshirt freshman (2014), saw action in 12 games as a defensive lineman and totaled 11 tackles, 1.5 sacks and one quarterback pressure.
• As a true freshman (2013), redshirted.
• Graduated from James Madison University in 2017 with a degree in kinesiology.
• Attended St. Anne’s-Belfield (Va.) High School where he played organized football for only two seasons.
• Played on both sides of the ball and earned first team All-State VISAA Division 2 recognition on both offensive and defensive line his senior season.
• Was also named second team All-Central Virginia and second team All-ODFC as a defensive lineman.
• Also played basketball in high school.
• Son of Phil and Julia Stinnie.
• Follow Stinnie on Twitter and Instagarm at @lil_stinnie.
• Born Aaron Phillip Stinnie on Feb. 18, 1994 in Charlottesville, Va.
|14||Jaguars||W 30 - 9||0||0|
|13||Jets||W 26 - 22||0||0|
|12||@Texans||L 17 - 34||0||0|
|11||@Colts||L 10 - 38||0||0|
|10||Patriots||W 34 - 10||0||0|
|9||@Cowboys||W 28 - 14||0||0|
|7||@Chargers||L 19 - 20||1||0|
|6||Ravens||L 0 - 21||0||0|
|5||@Bills||L 12 - 13||0||0|
|4||Eagles||W 26 - 23||0||0|
|3||@Jaguars||W 9 - 6||0||0|
|2||Texans||W 20 - 17||0||0|
|1||@Dolphins||L 20 - 27||0||0|