PRO: The Titans signed Blaine Gabbert in the 2018 offseason to provide a veteran presence among the team’s quarterbacks. Gabbert spent the seven previous seasons with the Jacksonville Jaguars, San Francisco 49ers and Arizona Cardinals. In 2017, the former first-round pick started five games for the Cardinals and completed 95 of 171 passes for 1,086 yards with six touchdowns and six interceptions.
• In 2015, Gabbert started eight games for the San Francisco 49ers and set career highs in completion percentage (63.1), yards per attempt (7.2), passer rating (86.2) and rushing yards (185). Completed 178 of 282 pass attempts for 2,031 yards with 10 touchdowns.
• As a rookie in 2011, Gabbert started 14 of 15 games for the Jacksonville Jaguars and connected on 210 of 413 pass attempts for 2,214 yards with 12 touchdowns.
• Gabbert was invited to participate in the Elite 11 quarterback camp in the summer of 2007 where he won the camp MVP honors.
• Gabbert enjoys deep sea fishing and fly fishing in his free time. Has caught a wide variety of fish, from sailfish and tuna, to salmon, trout and bass.
• At the age of 13, Gabbert began training at Hammer Bodies, a fitness center in Missouri, where he trained like a college and professional athlete. He trained at the same facility as NBA players David Lee as well as Tyler and Ben Hansbrough.
• The Ballwin, Mo., native was originally selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the first round (10th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft.
• Traded from Jacksonville to the San Francisco 49ers for a 2014 sixth-round draft choice on March 11, 2014.
• Signed by the 49ers as an unrestricted free agent on March 12, 2015.
• Signed by the Arizona Cardinals as an unrestricted free agent on May 11, 2017.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on April 3, 2018.
• Started 26 of 31 games in three seasons at Missouri and completed 568 of 933 pass attempts for 6,822 yards with 40 touchdowns and 18 interceptions. Posted an 18-8 record as a starter. His 6,822 passing yards ranked third in school history while his passer efficiency rating of 132.6 is topped only by Chase Daniel (148.9) in school annals. Left school following his junior season.
• As a junior (2010), started all 13 games and completed 301 of 475 pass attempts for 3,186 yards with 16 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Added 232 rushing yards on 112 carries. Directed team to 10-3 record and a share of the Big 12 Conference North Division title, only the third 10-win regular season in school history at the time. Selected All-Big 12 honorable mention by the league’s coaches and second-team Academic All-Big 12 selection. Threw for a school bowl-record 434 yards and a touchdown in the Insight Bowl.
• As a sophomore (2009), started all 13 games in his first season as a starter and guided the team to eight wins. Earned second-team All-Big 12 honors and was a first-team Academic All-Big 12 selection. Connected on 262 of 445 passing for 3,593 yards with 24 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Added 204 rushing yards and three toudowns.
• As a true freshman (2008), saw action in five games behind Chase Daniel and completed five of 13 passes for 43 yards. Rushed six times for 22 yards.
• Majored in business at Missouri.
• Attended Parkway West (Ballwin, Mo.) High School. Earned MVP honors at EA Sports Elite 11 QB camp prior to his senior season. Also played in U.S. Army All-America Bowl and was the consensus No. 1 player in state of Missouri.
• As a senior (2007), played in only five games, as he began the year with an injured foot, and then was lost for season with a shoulder injury. Finished with 623 passing yards and five touchdowns.
• As a junior (2006), led the team to 8-3 mark including a trip to state playoffs. Connected on 119 of 231 passing for 1,523 yards and 20 touchdowns while rushing for 458 yards and eight touchdowns.
• Also lettered in baseball and earned all-conference honors.
• Follow Gabbert on Twitter and Instagram at @BlaineGabbert.
• Born Blaine Williamson Gabbert on Oct. 15, 1989 in Ballwin, Mo.
Training Camp Preview: Breaking Down the Quarterback Position for Titans
Seven Years Later, QB Blaine Gabbert Settling in with Titans
Observations from Tuesday’s Titans OTA
Observations from Wednesday’s Titans OTA
Luke Falk Aims to Prove Himself All Over Again with Titans
Titans Add Five, Release Four Following Rookie Minicamp
Five Questions as Titans Kick Off Rookie Minicamp
Titans Mailbag: Jim Wyatt Answers Questions from Fans
Titans Release QB Alex Tanney, RB Khalfani Muhammad
How Did Titans Grade Out in NFL Draft?
Titans Select Washington State QB Luke Falk in 6th Round
Titans Coach Mike Vrabel Pleased with Start of Minicamp
Best Player Available? Titans GM Jon Robinson Talks NFL Draft
Titans Mailbag: Jim Wyatt Answers Questions from Fans
|17||@Seahawks||W 26 - 24||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|16||Giants||L 24 - 26||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|15||@Redskins||W 26 - 24||16||41||189||4.6||0||1||5||44||43.6||6||28||4.7||0||3||1|
|14||Titans||L 24 - 26||17||26||178||6.8||0||0||8||53||85.1||4||12||3||0||0||0|
|13||Rams||L 24 - 26||18||32||221||6.9||1||2||7||34||62.1||3||12||4||0||1||0|
|12||Jaguars||L 24 - 26||22||38||241||6.3||2||1||1||5||83.3||6||17||2.8||0||2||1|
|11||@Texans||W 26 - 24||22||34||257||7.6||3||2||2||13||92.4||3||13||4.3||0||1||0|
|10||Seahawks||L 24 - 26||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|9||@49ers||W 26 - 24||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||@Rams||W 26 - 24||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|6||Buccaneers||L 24 - 26||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5||@Eagles||W 26 - 24||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||49ers||L 24 - 26||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||Cowboys||L 24 - 26||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||@Colts||W 26 - 24||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1||@Lions||W 26 - 24||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014||San Francisco 49ers||1||0||3||7||38||5.4||1||0||0||0||100||1||5||5||0||0||0|
|2015||San Francisco 49ers||8||8||178||282||2031||7.2||10||7||25||164||86.2||32||185||5.8||1||4||1|
|2016||San Francisco 49ers||6||5||91||160||925||5.8||5||6||11||48||68.4||40||173||4.3||2||0||0|