PRO: The Titans signed Brandon Shippen late in the 2018 offseason to bolster the depth and competition at the wide receiver position. The 5-foot-11-inch, 196-pounder was originally signed by the Miami Dolphins as a rookie free agent in 2016. Prior to his arrival in Nashville, the Temple University product also spent time with the Los Angeles Rams and Kansas City Chiefs.
• Shippen started his collegiate career at Temple as a defensive back. Prior to his junior campaign he transitioned to wide receiver and his first career reception was a 35-yard touchdown at Vanderbilt.
• The Norristown, Pa. native was originally signed by the Miami Dolphins as a rookie free agent on May 6, 2016.
• Waived by the Dolphins on Aug. 27, 2016.
• Signed by the Los Angeles Rams to the team’s practice squad on Dec. 28, 2016.
• Signed by the Rams to a future’s contract Jan. 3, 2017.
• Waived by the Rams on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Signed by the Kansas City Chiefs to a future’s contract on Jan. 3, 2018.
• Waived by the Chiefs on May 8, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on June 14, 2018.
• Was a four-year lettermen at Temple (2012-15) who played in 41 career games with 12 starts. Played wide receiver the final two years of his collegiate career after spending his freshman and sophomore seasons as a defensive back.
• Recorded career totals of 32 receptions for 453 yards and two touchdowns. Added eight carries for 48 yards. Totaled 28 tackles, one forced fumble and one pass defensed on defense.
• As a senior (2015), played in 13 games with four starts and recorded 20 receptions for 288 yards and a touchdown. Added six carries for 41 yards. Also contributed nine tackles and a forced fumble.
• As a junior (2014), played in 12 games with eight starts at wide receiver as a junior after transitioning from defensive back. Notched 12 catches for 165 yards and a touchdown. Added two carries for seven yards and a solo
• As a sophomore (2013), played in 12 games at defensive back and registered 18 tackles and a pass defensed.
• As a freshman (2012), played in three games.
• Graduated from Temple with a degree in criminal justice.
• Attended Norristown Area (Pa.) High School and played running back, cornerback and kick returner. Earned all-conference honors at running back and defensive back.
• Recorded 2,074 rushing yards, 27 touchdowns and 439 receiving yards in his career. Added 61 career tackles and seven interceptions on defense. • As a senior, totaled 1,200 rushing yards, 12 touchdowns, 184 receiving yards, three interceptions and 20 tackles.
• As a junior, rushed for 760 yards and had 15 receptions.
• Also ran track in high school.
• Follow Shippen on Twitter at @BrandonShippen and on Instagram at @star_ship17.
• Born Brandon Alexander Shippen on May 17, 1994 in Philadelphia, Pa.