PRO: The Titans signed Cameron Batson as a rookie free agent following the 2018 NFL Draft. The 5-foot-8-inch, 180-pounder is a shifty route-runner with good burst and run-after-catch ability. The Texas Tech product also has experience in the return game having brought back both kickoffs and punts in his collegiate career. In four seasons with the Red Raiders, Batson collected 157 receptions for 1,499 yards and 14 touchdowns, while returning 22 kickoffs for 417 yards and 65 punts for 394 yards.
• Batson was the valedictorian of his class at Millwood (Okla.) High School, and at Texas Tech, he graduated cum laude with his accounting degree in just over three years.
• The Oklahoma City, Okla., native was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 11, 2018.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 17, 2018 and signed to the team’s practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Titans to their active roster from the practice squad on Oct. 10, 2018.
• Appeared in 50 games over four seasons at Texas Tech and totaled 157 receptions for 1,499 yards and 14 touchdowns. Also returned 22 kickoffs for 417 yards and returned 65 punts for 394 yards.
• As a senior (2017), saw action in all 13 games with nine starts. Set a single-season career-high with 924 all-purpose yards. Caught 59 passes for 487 yards and five touchdowns. Returned 14 kicks for 308 yards and 17 punts for 91 yards. Also rushed six times for 38 yards. Named a semifinalist for the Campbell Award given to the best football scholar-athlete in the nation and named first-team Academic All-Big 12.
• As a junior (2016), appeared in all 12 games with 10 starts and his 60 receptions ranked second on the team and his 644 receiving yards ranked fourth on the squad. Scored eight touchdowns on the season. Returned 13 kickoffs for 308 yards and 17 punts for 157 yards. Named first-team Academic All-Big 12.
• As a sophomore (2015), saw action in all 13 games and finished the season with 29 receptions for 327 yards and one touchdown. Returned 13 punts for 81 yards. Named Academic All-Big 12 first-team honoree.
• As a true freshman (2014), played in 12 games and tallied nine receptions for 41 yards. Returned 18 punts for 65 yards.
• Graduated cum laude with a degree in accounting in 2017 from Texas Tech.
• Attended Millwood (Okla.) High School where he was named the Oklahoma Gatorade State Player of the Year and The Oklahoman’s first-team All-State selection.
• As a senior, passed for over 2,000 yards, rushed for over 1,200 yards and returned four punts for touchdowns.
• Helped guide his high school basketball team to a state championship as a junior.
• Son of Ericka Batson and Willie Batson III and has twin sisters, Caira and Carmen.
• Follow Batson on Twitter at @KillaCam_3_.
• Follow Batson on Instagram at @Camb_13.
• Born Cameron Malik Batson on Dec. 20, 1995 in Oklahoma City, Okla.
|17||Colts||L 17 - 33|
|16||Redskins||W 25 - 16|
|15||@Giants||W 17 - 0|
|14||Jaguars||W 30 - 9||1||0|
|13||Jets||W 26 - 22||1||7||7||7||0|
|12||@Texans||L 17 - 34||1||13||13||13||0|
|11||@Colts||L 10 - 38||1||5||5||5||0||1||1||1||1||0|
|10||Patriots||W 34 - 10||2||36||18||26||0|
|9||@Cowboys||W 28 - 14||2||21||10.5||12||0|
|7||@Chargers||L 19 - 20||1||0||0||0||0|
|6||Ravens||L 0 - 21|
|2||Texans||W 20 - 17|
|1||@Dolphins||L 20 - 27|
WR TE Career