PRO: The Titans signed offensive lineman Cody Wichmann to the practice squad early in the 2017 season to add depth to the position group. He was re-signed in 2018. The former sixth-round pick arrived in Tennessee with two years of experience and 18 total starts at guard with the Rams.
• In 2016, Wichmann started a career-high 11 games for the Rams—all at right guard.
• As a rookie in 2015, he appeared in 12 games, including starts in the final seven contests at right guard.
• Wichmann attended Mariposa High School in California, the same high school that produced NFL All-Pro and fellow Fresno State Bulldog offensive lineman Logan Mankins.
• He enjoys outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, rafting and camping, a passion since his father, Michael, took him to Mammoth Pool Reservoir in the Sierra National Forest as a child.
• A native of Mariposa, Calif., Wichmann was originally drafted by the St. Louis Rams in the sixth round (215th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Rams on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Signed by the Titans to the practice squad on Sept. 12, 2017.
• Re-signed by the Titans on Jan. 15, 2018.
• Started in 50 career games at Fresno State, the second most starts by any Bulldog in the eight years. A two-time All-Mountain West selection, he garnered second-team accolades as a senior in 2014 and honorable mention in 2013.
• As a senior in 2014, started all 14 games at right guard. Member of an offensive line that helped produce 406.1 yards of offense per game that ranked No. 4 in the Mountain West. The offensive line was Fresno State‘s first to start every regular season game together since starts by game began being recorded in 1990.
• As a junior in 2013, started all 13 games of the season at right guard and helped Fresno State lead the nation in passing behind quarterback Derek Carr. Part of a 2013 offensive line that ranked No. 6 in the FBS in fewest sacks allowed (11). The Bulldogs led the FBS in passing (394.8 ypg), ranked third in total offense (547.8 ypg) and ranked sixth in scoring (43.4 ppg).
• As a sophomore in 2012, started all 13 games, including the first eight games at right tackle and the last five at right guard. Fresno State led the Mountain West in scoring (37.9), passing (325.6) and was second in total offense (477.5) behind the Bulldog offensive line...
• As a redshirt freshman in 2011, played in all 13 games with 10 starts on the offensive line. Blocked for running back Robbie Rouse (1,549 rushing yards) and helped quarterback Derek Carr become the fifth Bulldog to throw for over 3,000 yards in a season.
• Redshirted in 2010.
• Majored in criminology-law enforcement at Fresno State.
• Married to Alina.
• At Mariposa (Calif.) High School, played on the offensive line and at tight end. Named a Modesto Bee All-Star. Registered 11 receptions for 131 yards with a touchdown.
• Hobbies include rafting, fishing and swimming.
• Born Cody Michael Wichmann on March 2, 1992 in Tuscon, Ariz.