PRO: The Titans selected Corey Levin with the 34th pick of the sixth round (217th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-4-inch, 307-pounder has the versatility to play along the offensive line at both guard and center. The Dacula, Ga., native was a three-time All-American at Chattanooga where he also started 51 career games, including 45 consecutive contests.
• Levin is the first member of his immediate family to graduate from college.
• A multi-sport athlete in high school, Levin also competed in baseball as a pitcher and third baseman.
• A four-year starter at Chattanooga, Levin first began playing football at age five.
• The Dacula, Ga., native was selected by the Titans in the sixth round (217th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
• In four seasons at Chattanooga (2013-16), Levin appeared in 52 career games with 51 starts, 45 of which were consecutive. A three-year starter on the offensive line, Levin proved his versatility making starts at left guard and at both left and right tackle. Three of Chattanooga’s top five rushing totals in school history came with Levin starting on the offensive line, and he is one of only five three-time All-Americans in school history.
• As a senior (2016), started all 13 games with 12 coming at left guard and one at right tackle. Named first-team All-American by the American Football Coaches Association and earned second-team All-American honors from the Associated Press. Also named first team All-SoCon by the league’s coaches and media for the second consecutive year.
• As a junior (2015), started all 13 games with seven starts at left tackle and six at left guard. Named first-team All-American by the AFCA and second-team All-American by the Associated Press. Earned the Jacobs Blocking Award for the second consecutive year and became the first player in Chattanooga history to win that honor twice.
• As a sophomore (2014), started all 14 games with three starts at left tackle and 11 at left guard. Earned the Jacobs Blocking Award given to the top offensive lineman in the Southern Conference and was the first Moc to win the award since 1983. Named first-team All-SoCon by the league’s coaches and media and earned third-team All-American honors by Sports Network.
• As a redshirt freshman (2013), appeared in all 12 games with 11 starts at left tackle. Named to the Southern Conference All-Freshman Team as well as the College Sports Journal FCS National All-Freshman Second Team.
• As a freshman (2012), redshirted.
• Graduated from Chattanooga in December 2016 with a degree in exercise science.
• Attended Dacula (Ga.) High School where he was named team captain and made the Gwinnett County All-Star team.
• Son of Grant and Linda Levin.
• Has three older sisters, Jennifer, Heather and Tiffany.
• Father, Grant, played golf at Florida International.
• Follow Levin on Twitter and Instagram at @Coreylevin62.
• List of favorites: (TV show) “Shameless”; (movie) “Varsity Blues”; (musician) Red Hot Chili Peppers; (athlete as a child) Ed Reed; and (food) pizza.
• Born Corey Michael Levin on Aug. 12, 1994 in Dacula, Ga.
|17||Colts||L 17 - 33||1||0|
|16||Redskins||W 25 - 16||1||0|
|15||@Giants||W 17 - 0||1||0|
|14||Jaguars||W 30 - 9||1||0|
|13||Jets||W 26 - 22||1||0|
|12||@Texans||L 17 - 34||1||0|
|11||@Colts||L 10 - 38||1||0|
|10||Patriots||W 34 - 10||1||0|
|9||@Cowboys||W 28 - 14||1||0|
|7||@Chargers||L 19 - 20||1||1|
|6||Ravens||L 0 - 21||1||0|
|5||@Bills||L 12 - 13||1||0|
|4||Eagles||W 26 - 23||1||0|
|3||@Jaguars||W 9 - 6||1||0|
|2||Texans||W 20 - 17||1||0|
|1||@Dolphins||L 20 - 27||1||0|