PRO: The Titans originally signed David Fluellen at the beginning of the 2015 training camp to add depth to the running back rotation. The former University of Toledo product is a hard-nosed ball carrier that displays good vision and an athletic frame. The 5-foot-11-inch, 224-pounder spent the entire 2015 season and most of the 2016 campaign on the Titans’ practice squad. He earned a permanent spot on the 53-man roster in 2017. Prior to his arrival in Tennessee, Fluellen spent time with the Philadelphia Eagles and Indianapolis Colts.
• Fluellen’s favorite personal moment in sports growing up was his first touchdown when he was eight years old. He strip-sacked the quarterback, picked up the fumble and ran it in.
• He is married to Nashville TV anchor/reporter Desiree Wiley, who works for NBC affiliate WSMV-4.
• Fluellen enjoys bowling, mini-golf and watching movies with his wife in his free time.
• He hosted the first annual David Fluellen Football Camp in June 2018 at his high school alma mater in New York, Lockport High School.
• The Lockport, N.Y., native was originally signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as a rookie free agent on May 10, 2014.
• Traded by the Eagles to the Indianapolis Colts for kicker Cody Parkey on Aug. 20, 2014.
• Released by the Colts on Aug. 30, 2014.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on July 30, 2015.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 5, 2015 and signed to the team’s practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Titans to a future contract on Jan. 4, 2016.
• Released by the Titans on Sept. 3, 2016 and signed to the team’s practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Titans to the active roster from their practice squad on Nov. 8, 2016.
• Released by the Titans on Dec. 12, 2016 and signed to the team’s practice squad two days later.
• Re-signed by the Titans on Jan. 2, 2017.
• A two-time first-team All-MAC selection, Fluellen finished his collegiate career fourth on Toledo’s all-time rushing list with 3,336 rushing yards.
• As a senior (2013), gained 1,121 yards rushing despite missing most of four games due to injuries. Added 10 touchdowns during his senior campaign, earning first-team All-MAC honors for his play.
• As a junior (2012), garnered first-team All-MAC accolades after finishing eighth in the nation with 124.8 yards per game. His 1,498 rushing yards ranked fifth all-time at Toldeo and his 13 touchdowns were a career high.
• Surpassed the 100-yard mark in six straight games as a junior, including a trio of 200-plus contests.
• As a sophomore (2011), ranked third on the team with 493 rushing yards.
• As a true freshman (2010), gained 224 yards and score one touchdown on 38 carries.
• Earned his degree in criminal justice at Toledo.
• Married to Desiree Wiley, the couple resides in Nashville.
• Earned first-team All-Western New York and first-team Class AA all-state honors as a senior at Lockport High School after rushing for 1,638 yards and 19 touchdowns as a senior.
• Finished his career as Lockport’s all-time leading rusher with 4,744 yards and was named the Class AA Co-Player of the Year as a senior, in addition to being named a top five finalist for the New York State Player of the Year award.
• Son of David Fluellen Sr. and Arletha.
• His brother, Jhamal Fluellen, was a running back at Syracuse and Maine. He also has five sisters.
• List of favorites: (actor) Denzel Washington; (movie) “300”; (restaurant) Chipotle; (musician) Drake; and (athlete as a child) Michael Jordan.
• Born David Fluellen on Jan. 28, 1992 in Lockport, N.Y.
David Fluellen on Building Confidence in Preseason
Tennessee Titans running back David Fluellen addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.
In His Words: David Fluellen's Statement
Tennessee Titans running back David Fluellen takes us through his 53-yard run and game-winning touchdown against the Carolina Panthers at Nissan Stadium.
David Fluellen Trucks Defender for 3-yard Touchdown
Titans RB David Fluellen trucks Panthers defender for a 3-yard touchdown.
Titans Reach Multi-Year Deal With Safety Kenny Vaccaro, While Informing Johnathan Cyprien He’ll Be Released; RB David Fluellen Also Re-Signed
Observations from Tuesday’s Titans OTA
Titans Open Door for Talented Undrafted Free Agents
Five Things that Stood Out from Titans Rookie Camp
Five Questions as Titans Kick Off Rookie Minicamp
Titans OC Matt LaFleur Talks Mariota, Henry and What’s Ahead
Titans Reach Deal with Former Patriots RB Dion Lewis
Titans Plan to Release RB DeMarco Murray
Titans Brass Discusses RBs Murray, Henry at NFL Combine
Titans Mailbag: Jim Wyatt Answers Questions from Fans
Titans Mailbag: Jim Wyatt Answers Questions from Fans
Six Things to Watch in Titans-Jaguars Game on Sunday
Three Quick Hits from Friday's Practice
Titans Promote RB Khalfani Muhammad to Active Roster
Titans Rule RB DeMarco Murray Out for Sunday’s Game
Coach Mularkey's Friday Practice Transcript
Titans RB Derrick Henry Ready to Roll
Three Quick Hits from Wednesday's Practice
Coach Mularkey's Wednesday Practice Transcript
Six Hot Topics From Titans Coach Mike Mularkey
Coach Mularkey's Tuesday Conference Call Transcript
RB DeMarco Murray “day to day” for Titans
RB Derrick Henry Ready for More with Titans
Titans Rookie Adoree’ Jackson Ready for TD that Counts
Six Hot Topics from Presser with Titans Coach Mike Mularkey
|15||@Giants||W 17 - 0|
|14||Jaguars||W 30 - 9|
|13||Jets||W 26 - 22|
|12||@Texans||L 17 - 34|
|11||@Colts||L 10 - 38|
|10||Patriots||W 34 - 10||3||14||4.7||13||0|
|9||@Cowboys||W 28 - 14|
|7||@Chargers||L 19 - 20||1||2||2||2||0|
|6||Ravens||L 0 - 21|
|5||@Bills||L 12 - 13|
|4||Eagles||W 26 - 23|
|3||@Jaguars||W 9 - 6|
|2||Texans||W 20 - 17|
|1||@Dolphins||L 20 - 27|
RB FB Career