PRO: The Titans traded for Kamalei Correa (KAH-mah-lay corr-A-uh) late in the 2018 preseason to bolster the team’s depth and experience at linebacker. The 6-foot-3-inch, 241-pounder played in 25 games with four starts during his first two seasons (2016-17) with the Baltimore Ravens. The former 2016 second-round pick has played both inside and outside linebacker during his NFL career and also has extensive experience on special teams coverage units.
• In his first season with the Titans in 2018, Correa notched 3.5 sacks, five quarterback pressures, four tackles for loss and a forced fumble.
• In 2017, Correa played in all 16 games for the first time and notched eight tackles, a pass defensed and seven special teams stops.
• In 2016, Correa saw action in nine games as a rookie and posted three tackles, a pass defensed and a forced fumble for the league’s seventh ranked defense.
• Correa attended St. Louis School in Honolulu, Hawaii, where he played football for two seasons with current Titans teammate Marcus Mariota.
• Correa grew up a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers all the way from Honolulu, Hawaii.
• The Honolulu, Hawaii, native was selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the second round (42nd overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.
• Traded by the Ravens to the Titans in exchange for a 2019 sixth-round draft pick on Aug. 28, 2018.
• Played in 40 games at Boise State, making 27 consecutive starts to round out his three-year career.
• Started every game in his final two seasons before declaring for the NFL Draft after his junior campaign.
• As a junior (2015), led the team with seven sacks and 11 tackles for loss, also recording a career-high three forced fumbles.
• Named Defensive MVP of the 2015 Poinsettia Bowl after posting four tackles, two sacks for 17 yards, 2.5 tackles for loss and a forced fumble in his final collegiate performance.
• As a sophomore (2014), earned first-team All-Conference honors after setting career bests with 59 tackles, 12 sacks (led Mountain West), 19 tackles for loss and two passes defensed.
• As a freshman (2013), appeared in 13 games and recorded 12 tackles, a sack for 14 yards and 1.5 tackles for loss.
• Majored in general studies at Boise State.
• Attended St. Louis School (Honolulu, Hawaii), where he was a three-year letterwinner and was named first-team All-Interscholastic League of Hawaii (I/II) on the defensive line as a senior.
• Earned academic recognition as a junior and senior after being twice named to the Honor Roll, as well as serving on the student council both years.
• Also lettered twice in basketball.
• Follow Correa on Twitter and on Instagram at @kamalei_correa.
• Born Kamalei Correa on April 27, 1994 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
|6||@Broncos||L 0 - 16||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|5||Bills||L 7 - 14||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||@Falcons||W 24 - 10||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|3||@Jaguars||L 7 - 20||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|2||Colts||L 17 - 19||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|1||@Browns||W 43 - 13||3||2||1||0||0||0|