PRO: The Titans signed Kevin Pamphile during the 2018 free agency period to bring versatility, starting experience and competition to the interior of the offensive line. The 6-foot-5-inch, 315-pounder was originally selected by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the fifth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. The Purdue University product is a versatile player, having started contests at guard, tackle and as an extra tight end in his first four seasons with the Buccaneers.
• In his last two seasons in Tampa Bay (2016-17), Pamphile appeared in 30 games with 29 starts. He started 28 games at left guard and one contest at right tackle.
• In 2017, Pamphile played in all 16 games with 15 starts at left guard and was a part of a line that helped block for an offensive unit that produced 5,816 total yards, the third-most for a single season in team history.
• Pamphile has been active in sending school supplies and hygiene kits to students in his parents’ homeland of Haiti. In February of 2017, he made his first trip to Haiti to donate goods and spend time with children and families battling challenging circumstances.
• In July 2017, Pamphile returned to Haiti to host a youth football camp for about 250 children.
• For his work in the Tampa area and in Haiti, Pamphile was the Buccaneers’ 2016 winner of the Ed Block Courage Award.
• A native of Miami, Fla., Pamphile was originally selected by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the fifth round (149th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
• Signed by the Titans as an unrestricted free agent on March 29, 2018.
• Played in 35 games at Purdue (2009-13), with 21 starts on the offensive line.
• As a senior (2013), started all 12 games at left tackle for the Boilermakers.
• As a junior (2012), played in all 13 games making nine starts. Was a part of an offensive line that helped block for a single-game school record 9.2 rushing average, with 392 rushing yards on 42 attempts against Eastern Michigan (9/15/12).
• As a sophomore (2011), made the switch from defense to offense in the fall, playing in four games.
• As a redshirt freshman (2010), played in six games on the defensive line.
• Redshirted in 2009.
• Majored in communications at Purdue.
• Attended Miami (Fla.) Central High School and in his only season as a prep football player registered 31 tackles and 12 sacks.
• Named All-Dade County and invited to play in the Nike South Florida All-Star Game following his senior season.
• Also played basketball, averaging 19 points and 10 rebounds per game as a junior and 20 points and 11 rebounds as a senior.
• Nicknamed ‘Big Kev.’
• Follow Pamphile on Twitter at @KevinPamphile64 and on Instagram at @kevin_pamphile64.
• Born Kevin Serge Pamphile on Nov. 27, 1990, in Miami, Fla.
|3||@Jaguars||W 9 - 6||1||1|
|2||Texans||W 20 - 17||1||1|
|1||@Dolphins||L 20 - 27||1||0|
|2014||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||7||2|
|2015||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||16||2|
|2016||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||14||14|
|2017||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||16||15|