PRO: The Titans signed outside linebacker LaTroy Lewis to the practice squad during Week 5 of the 2018 season and elevated him to the active roster during the final week of the regular season. The 6-foot-3-inch, 255-pounder originally signed with the Oakland Raiders as a rookie free agent following the 2017 NFL Draft. Prior to his arrival in Tennessee, the Akron, Ohio, native also spent time with the Houston Texans.
• As a rookie in 2017, appeared in two games for the Houston Texans and tallied three tackles, one sack, one quarterback hit and one tackle for loss in two games played.
• While at Tennessee, Lewis was a recipient of the Aggregates USA, LLC Athletic Scholarship Fund, the General Bob Neyland Endowment, and the Ragland Family Business Administration Athletic Endowment.
• The Akron, Ohio, native originally signed with the Oakland Raiders as a rookie free agent following the 2017 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Raiders on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Signed by the Houston Texans to the team’s practice squad on Sept. 4, 2017.
• Signed to the Texans active roster off of the practice squad on Nov. 29, 2017.
• Waived by the Texans on Sept. 2, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to their practice squad on Oct. 2, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to their active roster from the team’s practice squad on Dec. 24, 2018.
• During a four-year career at Tennessee (2013-16), Lewis played in 44 games and recorded 10 starts. He totaled 77 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, 4.5 sacks and one forced fumble.
• As a senior (2016), saw action in 12 contests with four starts at defensive end and defensive tackle. Posted career-highs with 36 tackles, four tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks and one fumble recovery.
• As a junior (2015), appeared in 13 games with five starts. Posted 29 tackles, one sack, two tackles for loss, one forced fumble and four quarterback hurries.
• As a sophomore (2014), played in 13 contests with one start. Recorded eight tackles, one sack, five tackles for loss, one pass defensed and two quarterback hurries.
• As a redshirt freshman (2013), saw action in six games as a reserve defensive end and made four tackles on the season.
• As a freshman (2012), redshirted.
• Majored in kinesiology at Tennessee.
• Attended Archbishop Hoban (Akron, Ohio) High School, where he was a four-star recruit by ESPN and ranked the 30th overall defensive end.
• Lewis was also a three-star recruit by Rivals and ranked as the 37th overall defensive end.
• He missed majority of his senior season with a foot injury.
• As a junior in 2010, Lewis earned Associated Press Second-Team All-Ohio and First-Team All-Akron accolades after recording 96 tackles and nine sacks.
• Son of La Tonya Lewis-Bector.
• Follow Lewis on Instagram and Twitter at @mrprimetime4.
• Born LaTroy Rayshawn Lewis on Nov. 9, 1993 in Akron, Ohio.
|17||Colts||L 17 - 33|