Titans Player Roster | Tennessee Titans - TitansOnline.com
PRO: The Titans traded for Reggie Gilbert late in the 2019 preseason to bolster the team's depth and experience at outside linebacker. The 6-foot-4-inch, 260-pounder played in 18 games during his first three seasons (2016-18) with the Green Bay Packers and amassed 47 tackles and 3.5 sacks. The University of Arizona product entered the NFL as a rookie free agent following the 2016 NFL Draft.
• In 2018, Gilbert played in all 16 games for the first time in his career and posted 44 tackles, six tackles for a loss, 2.5 sacks, a fumble recovery and four quarterback hits. Ranked second on the squad with 15 quarterback pressures.
• In 2017, Gilbert appeared in two games and collected three tackles, a sack, five quarterback pressures and three quarterback hits.
• In his NFL debut against Minnesota (12/23/17), recorded a team-high four quarterback pressures and a career-best three quarterback hits.
• Gilbert's sister, Vicki Baugh, played for the WNBA's Tulsa Shock (2014-15) and San Antonio Stars (2016).
• As part of My Cause My Cleats, Gilbert wore cleats to raise awareness for those, including his aunt, who have lupus.
• Gilbert's final four seasons at the University of Arizona (2012-15) were the winningest four seasons in program history, as the Wildcats accumulated 33 wins and went to four bowl games.
• The Laveen, Ariz., native was originally signed by the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent on May 6, 2016.
• Waived by the Packers on Sept. 3, 2016 and signed to the team's practice squad two days later.
• Signed by the Packers to a future's contract on Jan. 24, 2017.
• Waived by the Packers on Sept. 2, 2017 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Packers to their active roster from the practice squad on Dec. 22, 2017.
• Traded by the Packers to the Titans in exchange for a 2020 conditional seventh-round draft pick on Aug. 29, 2019.
• Started 47 of 57 games played at Arizona and registered 143 tackles, 27 tackles for a loss, 14 sacks, three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
• Played in four bowl games and helped lead his program to 33 wins from 2012-15, which served as the winningest four-year stretch in Arizona history.
• As a fifth-year senior (2015), received a medical-hardship waiver for a final season of eligibility. Started all 13 games, serving as one of four senior team captains, and was an All-Pacific-12 honorable mention selection. Was voted the team's Defensive Player of the Week on four separate occasions. Recorded 41 tackles, 8.5 tackles for a loss, 3.5 sacks and a forced fumble.
• As a senior (2014), started 13 of 14 games played, primarily at defensive end, producing a career-high 49 tackles, 5.5 tackles for a loss and three sacks to go along with a forced fumble.
• As a junior (2013), started all 13 games and compiled 34 tackles, seven tackles for a loss, four sacks and a forced fumble. Earned Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• As a sophomore (2012), started eight of 11 games, recording 19 tackles, six tackles for a loss, 3.5 sacks and two fumble recoveries. Earned Pac-12 All-Academic honorable mention.
• As a freshman (2011), saw action in six games before suffering a season-ending injury. Served as a backup defensive lineman and contributed on the special teams units.
• Earned his undergraduate degree in general studies from Arizona in the summer 2015.
• Attended Fairfax (Laveen, Ariz.) High School.
• As a senior, sustained a foot injury that hindered his final high school campaign.
• As a junior, registered 58 tackles, 13 sacks and two forced fumbles while playing on both sides of the ball as a defensive end and tight end.
• Selected All-West Region by PrepStar and Preseason All-Arizona Defense by 247football.com.
• Also lettered three years in track.
• Follow Gilbert on Instagram at @reggiegilbert_8.
• Born Reggie A. Gilbert Jr. on April 1, 1993 in Sacramento, Calif.