PRO: Tyler Marz was originally signed by the Titans as a rookie free agent following the 2016 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-7-inch, 316-pounder participated in training camp and spent the 2016 season as a member of the Titans practice squad. In 2017, Marz began the season on the Titans practice squad. He was signed to the Los Angeles Chargers active roster, where he spent Weeks 3-8, but did not see field action before being waived and resigned to the Titans practice squad for the remainder of the season.
• Marz has previously worked with Kids Against Hunger.
• The Springfield, Minn., native was originally signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent on May 9, 2016.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 2, 2016.
• Signed by the Titans to their practice squad on Sept. 5, 2016.
• Signed by the Titans to a futures contract on Jan. 2, 2017.
• Waived by the Titans on Sept. 2, 2017 and signed to the team’s practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Los Angeles Chargers to the active roster on Sept. 20, 2017.
• Waived by the Chargers on Nov. 7, 2017.
• Signed by the Titans to the team’s practice squad on Nov. 9, 2017.
• Signed by the TItans to a futures contract on Jan. 15, 2018.
• Appeared in 51 games with 40 consecutive starts at left tackle for the University of Wisconsin. Lettered all four seasons and helped anchor offensive lines that paved the way for two of the three best single-season rushing performaces in school history at 283.8 yards per game in 2013 and a school record 320.1 yards per game in 2014. With Marz at left tackle, Wisconsin allowed 1.07 sacks per game during the 2013-14 seasons, the eight-lowest average in the FBS during that time.
• As a senior (2015), started and played in all 13 games. Anchored an offensive line that helped the Badgers produce 228.3 passing yards per game, the third-best average in program history.
• As a junior (2014), started all 14 games at left tackle. Helped Wisconsin produce 468.9 yards of total offense per game which ranked third-best in school history. The Badgers allowed an anverage of just 0.93 sacks per game, the sixth-lowest in the FBS.
• As a sophomore (2013), started all 13 games at left tackle. Contributed to an offensive line that paved the way for school record in total offense with 480.8 yards per game, rushing yards with 3,689 and rushing average with 6.62 yards per carry.
• As a redshirt freshman (2012), saw action in 11 games.
• As a freshman (2011), redshirted.
• Received his bachelor’s degree in life sciences communication from Wisconsin in May 2015.
• Attended Springfield (Minn.) High School and was an all-conference player as both a junior and senior.
• His honors include being named a three-star recruit and rated the No. 7 player in Minnesota by Rivals, No. 10 player by Scout and No. 17 player by ESPN/Scouts Inc.
• Also played baseball and basketball in high school.
• Enjoys hunting and fishing.
• Follow Marz on Twitter at @Tylermarz61.
• Follow Marz on Instagram at @Tylermarz.
• Born Tyler Jordan Marz on Sept. 9, 1992 in Springfield, Minn.
Titans Sign 10 Players to Futures Contracts
Titans' O-Linemen Bond Over Dinners, Diapers
Titans Kick Off Titans Tuesdays at Saint Thomas Health Midtown
Titans Lose to Chiefs as Mariota, Starters Sit Out
Game Notes: Titans at Chiefs
Coach Mularkey's Monday Press Conference Transcript
Game Notes: Titans vs. Bears
Breaking Down the O-Line Position for Titans
Titans Spend Tuesday Night Feeding Nashville’s Homeless
Titans Down to 53 Players: A Position-by-Position Look
Titans Agree to Terms with 11 Undrafted Free Agents
|8||@Patriots||L 13 - 21||0||0|
|7||@Chargers||L 0 - 21||0||0|
|6||@Raiders||W 17 - 16||0||0|
|5||@Giants||W 27 - 22||0||0|
|4||@Chargers||W 26 - 24||0||0|
|3||@Chargers||W 24 - 10||0||0|