PRO: The Titans signed offensive lineman Jamil Douglas to the practice squad during Week 5 of the 2018 season. The 6-foot-4-inch, 309-pounder was originally drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the fourth round (114th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. He appeared in all 16 games and made six starts as a rookie. Douglas has also spent time with the New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons and Indianapolis Colts.
• First name is pronounced “Juh-MILL.”
• Douglas was on the New England Patriots practice squad when the team won Super Bowl LI.
• The Cypress, Calif., native was selected by the Miami Dolphins in the fourth round (114th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
• Waived by the Dolphins on Sept. 3, 2016 and signed to the practice squad a day later.
• Signed by the Dolphins to the active roster off of the practice squad on Sept. 29, 2016.
• Waived by the Dolphins on Oct. 11, 2016.
• Signed by the New England Patriots to the team’s practice squad on Oct. 18, 2016.
• Signed by the Patriots to a futures contract on Feb. 7, 2017.
• Waived by the Patriots on Sept. 2, 2017.
• Signed by the Atlanta Falcons to the team’s practice squad on Sept. 5, 2017.
• Signed to the Falcons active roster off of the practice squad on Dec. 29, 2017.
• Waived by the Falcons on Sept. 2, 2018.
• Signed by the Indianapolis Colts to the team’s practice squad on Sept. 3, 2018.
• Waived by the Colts on Sept. 10, 2018.
• Signed by the Titans to the practice squad on Oct. 3, 2018.
• In four seasons at Arizona State (2011-14), Douglas appeared in 53 games and made 40 consecutive starts. A three-year starter, Douglas made 27 starts at guard and 13 at tackle.
• As a senior (2014), started all 13 games at left tackle after switching over from guard. Earned All-Pac-12 First Team and Phil Steele’s All-Pac-12 First Team recognition.
• As a junior (2013), started all 14 games at guard and named to the All-Pac-12 Second Team.
• As a sophomore (2012), started all 13 games at guard.
• As a redshirt freshman (2011), appeared in all 13 contests.
• As a freshman (2010), redshirted.
• Graduated from Arizona State in fall 2013 with a degree in criminal justice.
• Attended Cypress (Calif.) High School where he played tight end and halfback. He caught three passes for 79 yards and one touchdown as a senior.
• Follow Douglas on Twitter at @JamilDouglas_.
• Follow Douglas on Instagram at @jamil.
• Born Jamil Douglas on Feb. 28, 1992 in Cypress, Calif.