|4||08/29/2019||@Bears||W 19 - 15||0||0|
|3||08/25/2019||Steelers||L 6 - 18||0||0|
|2||08/17/2019||Patriots||L 17 - 22||0||0|
|1||08/08/2019||@Eagles||W 27 - 10||0||0|
|2||09/15/2019||Colts||L 17 - 19||0||0|
|1||09/08/2019||@Browns||W 43 - 13||0||0|
PRO: The Titans selected Nate Davis in the third round (82nd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft. The 6-foot-3-inch, 316-pounder brings quick feet and physicality to the trenches of the offensive line. The Ashburn, Va., native appeared in 41 contests with 37 starts at both guard and tackle over four seasons for the Charlotte 49ers.
• Growing up, Davis was ‘always a pretty big kid.’ He played on the offensive or defensive line during Pop Warner, and estimates that in the fourth grade he weighed around 200 pounds.
• Davis was invited to the 2019 Senior Bowl, which he credits for helping him during the draft process. He went head-to-head with defensive linemen from larger conferences, and as an athlete from a smaller conference, he credits his performance at the Senior Bowl for helping put his name into the conversation ahead of the draft.
• Davis’ father purchased him a fishing rod as a child and would take him to the pond near their home in Ashton, Va., to fish and relax.
• Davis is a car enthusiast who has a knack for identifying the year, make and model of a car. He lists his dream car as a Rolls-Royce.
• The Ashburn, Va., native was selected by the Titans in the third round (82nd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
• In four seasons at Charlotte (2015-18), Davis appeared in 41 career games with 37 starts. A four-year starter on the offensive line, Davis started at guard from 2015-17 before switching to right tackle for his senior season in 2018.
AS A SENIOR (2018), appeared in eight games with seven starts at tackle. Blocked for the league’s fifth-best rushing attack which averaged 159.9 yards per game. Helped create lanes for running back Benny LeMay to record a 1,000-yard season. Earned First Team All-C-USA recognition by Phil Steele and Second Team All-C-USA recognition by the league’s coaches. Named Charlotte’s Best Offensive Player for 2018 by SB Nation.
AS A JUNIOR (2017), started all 12 games at right guard. Helped the 49ers rushing offense rank eighth in C-USA, averaging 166.2 yards per game. Was part of an offensive line that ranked fifth in sacks allowed with 22. Earned Honorable Mention All-C-USA honors.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016), saw action in nine games with eight starts at right guard and helped the 49ers run game rank sixth in C-USA averaging 176.2 yards per game. Earned Honorable Mention All-C-USA honors.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015), appeared in all 12 games with 10 starts at right guard.
• Redshirted in 2014.
• Majored in Africana studies and minored in American studies at Charlotte.
• Attended Stone Bridge (Va.) High School and was a first-team all-state and 5A North All-Region First Team lineman. Davis was a four-year letterman in high school.
• Helped lead the Bulldogs to a Liberty District Championship as a senior in 2014.
• In 2013, he was named team MVP, captain, and first-team All-Liberty conference en route to helping the Bulldogs win the Virginia AAA Div. 5 Championship.
• Has one older sister, Kimberley.
• Son of Ken and Natalie Davis.
• Follow Davis on Twitter at @Nate_Davis73.
• Follow Davis on Instagram at @Nate.Davis64.
• List of favorites: (TV show) “Black-ish”; (movie) “The Dark Knight”; (musician) Drake; (food) chicken wings; and (dessert) ice cream.
• Born Nathaniel Matthew Eugene Davis on Sept. 23, 1996 in York, Maine.